Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) company disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of field service businesses by making them more productive.
Automile has raised $47 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Insight Venture Partners, Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital, Niklas Zennström (Skype Founder), Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator), and Sam Nurmi (Pingdom Founder).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries.
What You Will Do
- Build and enhance apps with features that will delight Automile's Android users
- Work with internal teams to align on development needs to create great mobile experience
- Debug and compose efficient layouts that work well across various screen sizes and densities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- A Passion for coding and 4+ years of engineering experience
- Very familiar with the Android tool ecosystem for development, testing, and debugging
- Extensive understanding of Android framework components and Android API levels
- Strong team player with a “Can do” attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO
- Yummy food from a well stocked kitchen