Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) startup disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile enables companies with business vehicles to transform how they manage their vehicles and their mobile workforce to drive business results. Automile is well positioned to gain a significant market share with a green field opportunity in Europe and in the U.S, where 83% of commercial vehicles do not have a fleet management solution in place. By leveraging cutting-edge technology, Automile is outpacing legacy solutions through its simplicity, design, mobile experience and cost, while building an ecosystem with easily accessible APIs.
Automile has raised $12.85 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital, Niklas Zennström (Skype Founder), Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator), and Sam Nurmi (Pingdom Founder).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries.
What You’ll Do
- Become a product expert and give killer demos to convert leads/trials to paid customers
- Drive revenue by converting inbound leads and grow pipeline further with outbound strategy
- Communicate product feedback from prospects/clients to internal stakeholders to shape product roadmap
What We’re Looking For in You
- You are hungry to learn and deliver in a fast paced environment
- You love rolling your sleeves and do what it takes to make the company successful
- You are an excellent listener and don't shy away from any challenge
- You have terrific communication skills along with general computer skills
- You are fearless when it comes to picking up the phone and engaging prospects
- You must be able to work legally in the US
- Base pay + variable commission + Employee stock purchase plan
- Generous PTO
- Yummy food from a well stocked kitchen