Senior Backend Engineer
Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) company disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of our customers by making them more productive.
Automile has raised $47 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Insight Venture Partners, Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital, Niklas Zennström (Skype Founder), Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator), and Sam Nurmi (Pingdom Founder).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries, and with offices in the US, Norway and Sweden. We are now expanding our team in Europe and are looking for a German speaking Account Executive, with experience from the German market, who will be based out of our Stockholm office.
What You Will Do
- You'll architect scalable backend services
- You will collaborate closely with internal team to build, test, and deploy new features
- You will stay ahead of production issues and resolve them quickly
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years professional experience in releasing software
- Expert in the following: C#, .NET
- Strong team player with a “Can do” attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Do you have questions about the position, how to apply or want to submit an application, email us on email@example.com.