Mobile and Web QA Engineer
Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) company disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond, with offices in the US and the Nordics. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of field service businesses by making them more productive.
Automile has raised $47 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Insight Venture Partners, Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital, Niklas Zennström (Skype Founder), Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator), and Sam Nurmi (Pingdom Founder).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries, and from all around the world
We are now extending our QA team with a Mobile and Web QA Engineer to our office in Sundsvall, Sweden. You will make sure we only deliver high quality products with great user experience.
What You Will Do
- Create, maintain and execute test cases
- Identify and report defects found during test
- Verify reported defects and corresponding fixes
- Execute a variety of test techniques to ensure the highest possible quality of product before release
- Work closely with developers and test leads to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features
- Communicatee test efforts and status to the team
- Experience with web and mobile device testing (iOS and Android)
- Experience with defect tracking software (JIRA or similar)
- Familiarity with Windows, Mac/iOS, and Android operating systems
- Understanding of the key components of good test cases and defect reports
- Understanding of the software development cycle and where testing falls within
- Ability to clearly communicate build health to cross-functional teams (dev, design, product, QA, leadership) and able to help keep a project on track
- Advocate for the user: you care about users having a great experience
- Strong team player
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English since we are a distributed and international team
- Experience in test automation is a plus
Do you have questions about the position, how to apply or want to submit an application, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.