Key Account Manager
Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) company disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond. The company develops and sells products and services for fleet management and asset tracking. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of field service businesses by making them more productive.
Automile has raised $47 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Insight Venture Partners, Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital and Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries.
We are now hiring a Key Account Manager to our office in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
What You'll Do
Automile is looking for a Key Account Manager with a hunter mentality at heart. As a Key Account Manager you will work with large and enterprise customers, focusing mainly on new sales but also on retention and renewals. You will be working autonomously on a strategic as well as a tactical level in the segment large and enterprise customer deals. You will have lots of interactions with stakeholders both internally and externally.
Some of the things you will do are:
- Drive new sales through systematic and strategic market penetration.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Be in charge of customer calls, physical meetings, customer training and customer agreements.
- Find and establish new partner programs
- Improve the sales process (ways of working, routines etc) together with your manager and your colleagues.
What We're Looking For in You
- You have at least 5 years of previous experience from B2B sales, preferably with experience from hardware/software sales,
- You are interested in new technology, and a deep understanding of how to sell a hardware/software solution to a prospective customer
- You are eager to learn and deliver in a fast paced environment and you are comfortable with constant change
- You love rolling your sleeves and do what it takes to make the company successful
- You are an excellent listener who other people trust, and you don't shy away from any challenge
- You have terrific communication skills along with general computer skills
- You are fearless when it comes to picking up the phone and engaging prospects
- You must be legally eligible to work in the US
- Base pay + variable commission + employee stock option plan
- 100% company-paid health care, dental and vision
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity to grow with the company