English speaking Account Executive
Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) company disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of our customers by making them more productive.
Automile has raised $47 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Insight Venture Partners, Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital, Niklas Zennström (Skype Founder), Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator), and Sam Nurmi (Pingdom Founder).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries, and with offices in the US, Norway and Sweden. We are now expanding our team in Europe and are looking for an English speaking Account Executive, with experience from the UK market, who will be based out of our Stockholm office.
What You'll Do
- Become a product expert and give killer demos to convert leads/trials to paid customers, with a primary focus on the United Kingdom (UK)
- Drive revenue by converting inbound leads and grow pipeline further with outbound strategy
- Communicate product feedback from prospects/clients to internal stakeholders to shape product roadmap
What We're Looking For in You
- You are hungry to learn and deliver in a fast paced environment
- You love rolling your sleeves and do what it takes to make the company successful
- You are a natural problem solver with the drive and mindset of an entrepreneur
- You are an excellent listener who don't shy away from challenges
- You have terrific communication skills along with general computer skills
- You are fearless when it comes to picking up the phone and engaging prospects
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 years of experience from sales, or 1 year of experience from B2B sales, preferably telesales
- Experience from cold calling and building up your own pipeline and customer base
- Fluent, and preferably native, in the English language
- Experience from working for a UK company or on the UK market
- Experience from working in a Saas business that offers both hardware and software solutions is a plus.
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Fast paced environment and awesome colleagues
- Modern office in the city centre of Stockholm
Do you have questions about the position, how to apply or want to submit an application, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.