Digital Marketing Manager
Automile is a fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) company disrupting a $30 Billion telematics market and beyond. The company develops and sells products and services for fleet management and asset tracking. With a perfect blend of big data, technology, and SaaS, Automile is transforming the lives of field service businesses by making them more productive.
Automile has raised $47 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Insight Venture Partners, Jason Lemkin from SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Dawn Capital, Point Nine Capital and Justin Kan (Partner at the seed fund Y Combinator).
Automile has been tremendously successful to date with thousands of customers of all sizes across all industries.
We are now hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to our office in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
What You'll Do
As Automile's Digital Marketing manager, you will be responsible for executing Automile’s digital campaigns across multiple platforms. With multiple products and solutions you will be tasked to increase awareness, generate leads, and ultimately increase revenue. You will work closely with the VP of Marketing, Sales leadership, and the CEO.
Who You're Committed To Being
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Versatile in your ability to plan, strategize, and consult and then to execute that plan.
- Smart, clever and driven. Excited to use an array of digital marketing tools to optimize programs and campaigns you oversee.
- A natural over-communicator to ensure all parties have a voice.
- A confident presenter who can influence and consult the best course of action to colleagues.
- Committed to constant improvement.
What You'll Own
- Responsible for the build out, personalization, and optimization of digital campaigns.
- Managing $100k+ in monthly ad spend.
- Executing campaigns and lead management programs.
- Working closely with sales team to ensure follow-up, improve lead quality, and optimize conversion of leads.
- Managing program timelines, ROI, and data-driven improvements through optimization.
- Monitoring performance of campaigns against targets and ROI to provide feedback to leadership.
- Evaluating data to identify trends and opportunities across the digital market. Making recommendations and changes based on results to continually increase conversion rates.
What We're Looking For in You
- 3+ years in a digital marketing with experience across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Track record of launching successful marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure programs
- Understanding of key conversion tools - ads, landing pages, sales messaging, etc
- Strong program/project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Base pay + variable commission + employee stock option plan
- 100% company-paid health care, dental and vision
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity to grow with the company